The Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS) Consultant Certification Scheme provides global recognition for Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS) Consultants who have the appropriate qualifications and work experience necessary for developing, implementing, validating and verifying conformance against the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard.
Confidence and reliance in the consulting process is dependent on the competence and management of personnel conducting the consultation. The Scheme has been developed to meet the following key objectives:
● To achieve the requirements of the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS)
● To ensure that consultants meet or exceed the qualifications and work experience necessary to develop, implement, validate, and verify conformance against the CAPS
● To enhance the professional recognition of certified consultants
Applicants for CAPS Consultant must possess and be able to provide evidence of knowledge and competency as outlined in the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS). This
First Certification Fee:
Annual (renewal) Fee:
Upgrade (Expansion) Fee:
- The Application fee is payable by credit card when the initial application for certification is submitted.
- The First certification, Renewal fee, Recertification fee, and Upgrade fee are payable by credit card upon the complete review of your application by the review team.
- You will be notified via email of when the fee is due for payment. This will include information regarding how to pay.