The Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS) Auditor Certification Scheme provides global recognition for Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS) Auditors who conduct conformance audits for third-party certification against the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard.
The Scheme has been developed to meet the following key objectives:
● To achieve the requirements of the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS)
● To ensure that auditors meet or exceed the audit and related competencies defined in the CAPS
● To enhance the professional recognition of certified auditors
Applicants for CAPS Auditor must possess and be able to provide evidence of knowledge and competency as outlined in the Cannabis Authenticity and Purity Standard (CAPS). This
First Certification Fee:
Annual (renewal) Fee:
Upgrade (Expansion) Fee:
- The Application fee is payable by credit card when the initial application for certification is submitted.
- The First certification, Renewal fee, Recertification fee, and Upgrade fee are payable by credit card upon the complete review of your application by the review team.
- You will be notified via email of when the fee is due for payment. This will include information regarding how to pay.